Thursday, January 9, 2014

Completing our letter "Nn" this week with Night owls, noodle necklaces, needles, nails and a lot of other N words you will not be seeing your children bring home much paper work because we will be learning a lot in class with the Kindergarten tests coming up.  Your child needs to feel relaxed and confident.  I would like each child to be ready to answer the questions and enjoy the experience.  This test is usually given the end of March or in April.  In either case they will be ready!

A lot of college students have been calling and asking if they can come and do an internship here at Building Blocks Preschool.  I have decided that it is time and so there will be a girl coming in the next several weeks who will be attending my 4-5 year old classes.  We are filling out paper work today and so next week I will be able to tell you a little more about her. I fill this will be a  benefit to both the children and the BYU-I student.  If you have any concerns or questions please let me know.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment