Thursday, April 4, 2013

We have almost completed learning our alphabet.  This past week we learned more about the letter "W".  I think the children were more excited for our Easter Party tho.  It was great going outside with our easter chalk and writing our names on the cement.  The weather was great for the kids.  I told the children last week as we were learning the letter "v" we would go outside this week and make a volcano.  They each poured vinegar into a cup full of baking soda and watched the volcano fizzle out of the cup.  I then showed them the vocanic rocks I have in my front yard and they touched them and found them to be sharp.  I explained what happens when the lava cools down and they intently listened. I pointed out west and they could see the "R" Mountain and explained to them why it was flat!

For our Easter Party we went outside and the Easter Bunny left some eggs full of candy.  We played games and I listened to the children giggle and smile and have a fun time together!  I love teaching preschool!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment