Friday, March 1, 2013

We finished out our week with the letter "S".  We reviewed writing our names in class, alphabet, phonics song, identifying upper and lower case letters, their sounds, days of the week, months of the year, sight words and new words they are starting to sound out by themselves,the pledge of allegiance, colors, introduced the children to words that rhyme, and syllables. As we are going through all of these I am seeing some wonderful results with each child.  When they first came to preschool to the point they are at now.  It is a wonderful process to watch them grow not only academically, but also socially.  Another great week of growth and development!
I had 3 more phone calls yesterday - My classes are filling up for next year so if you are interested in having your child in preschool next Fall please let me know.  It looks like I will be opening up another class. however, I will wait until the scheduled classes I already have are full.



0 comments:

Post a Comment