Thursday, April 21, 2022

 I was approached several days ago by a preschool mother who wants me to teach a 3-4 year class for September 2022-23.  I’ve  seen a great interest in just two days so this is what both of my class schedules will be this coming fall:  

Tuesday-Thursday 4-5 year old class: 8:30-10:30. ( this is for kids who will be going to kindergarten the following yr)  

Tuesday-Thursday 3-4 year olds. 10:45-12:45 

2022 👨🏻‍🎓 graduation will be on May 18. This will be the last day of preschool. Graduation will be held in my back yard and will be short and sweet!  In case of inclement weather we will come inside my front door to my home.

Monday-Wednesday class graduation will be in my back yard at 11:00 am please have your child dressed up nice

Tuesday-Thursday class graduation will be in my backyard at 11:45am.  Please have your child dress up nice.

If you have any questions please contact me by leaving me a message on my phone (208 -403-2715) or just text me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment