Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Today was our Christmas Program and my only wish is that each child enjoyed participating in it.  The children did a really good job singing and acting their parts.  Having forty nine 3,4 & 5 year old children march across the stage quietly holding their bells.... well I thought they were just wonderful!  I hope the parents were able to see their child.  I loved the surprise of the children when Santa walked into the gym. He had a quiet entrance, but once the children saw him I think they were happy!. All of the children were so happy to receive their gifts ... thank you so much.  It brought each of the children a lot of joy.

There will be NO SCHOOL until January 6 & 7.  Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you all for making this such a great year!




0 comments:

Post a Comment