Saturday, March 21, 2020

*4-5 year old classes:  I’ve been thinking of ways I can help my preschoolers continue learning. I put together a packet for each child with their name on it to come and pick up on Monday morning March 30th. I did not set a time.. just to be safe.  There is a colored folder also with your child’s name on it - please take yours and make copies of the practice sheets enclosed on the right side of the folder behind their sight word books.

I don’t know how much longer this is going to last so there will not be any preschool until further notice.  Thank you for your patience and May you all be well❤️

*If the 3-4 year old class mothers would like me to make packets for their children,  please let me and I will be happy to do that for you too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment